Monday, April 9, 2012

Lately I've been feeling awfully fatter and I rarely updated myself about my lovely oppas, Super Junior. To tell the truth, I've been hating my friends too. Their act, point of view, and the way they left me when they got new friends. All of this time I've been enduring and acted good in front of them. But humans can get tired too, aren't they? Ballad is becoming my ear candy lately, I considered that as affected by my feelings..
www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/i/iu/the_story_only_i_didnt_know.htm -this is one of my favourite...
SuJu also got tons of good ballads..mostly the  K.R.Y sang it..googled it yourself...my hands are too dehydrated to google it in this hot weather...
Yesung- his voice is epic <3 it!!!

Ryeowook- He's cute isn't it?

Kyuhyun- he's tongue has gotten more sharp lately..kekeke 
I also recommended this tumblr blog http://ohmygeng.tumblr.com for those who are crazy for Siwon..(me!!!)
It got tons and tons of his pictures, updated daily plus other Suju and K-pops idol too..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please forcefully comment...